How Does Donating Help?
- Donating $25 helps us buy essential supplies like paper products, light bulbs, or cups (for patrons who love our affordable BYOB policy).
- Donating $100 covers one month’s printing costs for show calendars.
- Donating $500 means we can give our artists a better green room environment… by replacing our secondhand couches from 2013 with new furniture from the Swedish wonderland of “Ikea.”
- Donating $1,000 will allow us to get better lights, more chairs, and sound equipment for our annex at 820 Liberty Avenue — which will be open to the public during Gallery Crawls and First Night.
- Donating $2,000 means we can subsidize the cost of bringing in nationally-known performers and teachers that will benefit both our performers and our audience.
Help Us Grow!
The Arcade isn’t your average theater organization. We’re a growing community of artists, educators, producers, and performers working to better the world around us through comedy. We’re currently staffed by volunteers and interns, while also paying artists who perform on our stage. Even the smallest donation can have a big impact at the Arcade.
Your donation will go towards helping us continue to grow our theater and education facilities downtown — from minor upgrades to lighting, sound, and visual equipment to capital improvements of our lobby, box office, tech booth, and our Arcade Academy spaces at 820 Liberty Ave & 707 Penn Ave. We are also looking for further funding of our education and outreach programs, to provide improvisation training to school groups, hospitals, and elderly organizations.
If you or your organization would like to make a contribution to Arcade Comedy Theater and would like your funds to be directed towards a specific project, we would love to hear from you!
Get the most out of your donation…
Tell your boss!
You could double your gift to the Arcade if you are affiliated with a company that has a Corporate Gift Matching Program!
Download our handy PDF and see if your company is on there, then ask your HR department for a matching gift form and send it in with your contribution. If you don’t see your company listed here, check with your human resources office to see if you can double the power of your gift. Corporations like comedy, too!